Forgot Apple ID Password? How do you reset an Apple ID password if you’ve forgotten it? We’ll show you all of the options, whether you don’t remember your password or need to change it because it has been compromised. If you ever find yourself in this situation, rest assured knowing that you have options! You may not be able to access your iMessages on your iPhone, but there are plenty of ways to get back into your account. First, we’ll show you how to reset your Apple ID password from your computer.
Forgot Apple ID Password? Apple Account Security:
Your Apple ID is the key to all things Apple: your iCloud account, iTunes purchases, App Store downloads, iMessage conversations… the list goes on. So what do you do when you forgot your apple id password and can’t seem to remember it no matter how many times you type it in? Anyway, here are the methods to reset your Apple ID password:
Reset your Apple ID Password on your iPhone:
- First of all, Go to the Setting
- Tap on “name”, then tap on “Password & Security” After that, tap on “Change Password”
- Then if you want, you can follow these steps as shown
There is one more thing to understand you can follow the same steps for iPad or iPod.
- Also Read:
- A Look at the 9 New Google Search Features: Searching in Style
- 4 Discord Tips and Tricks for Using it like a Pro!
Reset your Apple ID Password on your Mac:
The simple process to reset your Apple ID on your Mac is simple and as Follows:
- Go to Apple Menu
- From here, Choose “System Preferences”
- Tap on Apple ID, then tap on “Password & Security”, and follow the given Instructions
Reset your Apple ID Password on the Web:
If you don’t have a trusted Device on your own, you can always reset your Apple ID password from web, here is a drawback this might take some time. So it is more efficient to have a trusted Device.
I hope this article “Forgot Apple ID Password?” helps you to reset your password. If you liked the content, do let me know in the comments section. see you in the next one.