Google Podcasts, formerly known as Google Play Music, is an audio platform developed by Google that allows you to listen to podcasts, music, radio stations and more. It comes pre-installed on Android devices. If you’re running the latest version of Android Oreo, then you don’t need to download it separately – simply open the Play Store and search for podcasts in the search bar at the top right of the screen.
What Is Google Podcasts
If you’re a fan of podcasts, you’ll be happy to know that it has a dedicated podcast app called Google Podcasts. In this app, you can browse and listen to your favorite podcasts, as well as discover new ones. Plus, the app integrates with Google Assistant, so you can control playback hands-free. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Why Should I Use Google Podcasts
There are many benefits of podcasting, including the ability to reach a large audience, connect with listeners, and build credibility. This is is a great way to get started in podcasting because it is easy to use and has a wide reach. Plus, you can use this platform to promote your business or brand. Here’s a quick guide on how to use it:
1) Choose what device you want to use.
2) Open up the app on that device (if there isn’t one, download it).
3) Click New episode and start recording or choose an episode from your library.
4) Click Save when finished editing your podcast file (optional).
5) Preview/submit your podcast file through the app.
How Can I Get Started With Google Podcasts
It is a free podcast app that makes it easy to find, subscribe, and listen to your favorite podcasts. You can also use Google Podcasts to speed up playback, control playback volume, and manage your subscriptions. Plus, if you have an Android device, you can use Assistant app to play podcasts hands-free. When you ask the assistant play my podcasts or play , the podcast will start playing on your phone, smart speaker, or other devices with Chromecast Audio or Chromecast built-in.
If you don’t want to keep track of all the episodes of your favorite show by hand, just let Google do it for you.
- Also Read:
- Best Digital Wallet and App: A Comprehensive Guide
- Kindle Books 101: How to buy books on Kindle
- Best Blogs 2022: The Ones You Need to Read
Podcasting has come a long way since its humble beginnings, and Google has been at the forefront of this technology. Google Podcasts is a free, easy-to-use app for Android and iOS that lets you listen to your favorite ones on the go. Plus, with Google Assistant integration, you can easily control playback with your voice. But what are the benefits of podcasting? And how can you make the most of Google Podcasts? Let’s take a look. Benefits of Podcasting:
1) Podcasts are typically free
2) An average listener listens to 10 different podcasts per week And they spend an average of two hours listening per day
3) The listener-ship grows each year by an estimated 20% or more.
4)Podcasting involves downloading audio files onto your phone or other device in order to enjoy them offline or at any time, place, or speed.
I hopy you liked the article about “Google Podcasts: What Is It and How to Use It”. If yes, do let me know in the comments section. Your comments really motivates me to write more articles like this. See you in the next one.